martes, 21 de octubre de 2008

1st comoposition (17-10-08)


Hi dear cosmonauts!!!!

Sorry I haven’t written for so long, but I work every day and the last week it was very hard for the exams. I’m going to talk about my summer holydays.

First of all I have to say that wasn’t very funnies. I started to work in the coffee/bakery shop called Ca l’avi Xicu. It was the worse notice in the holydays but when there is crisis it supposed that’s a good notice… so I didn’t have enough time to meet with my friends every day (snifff).

Secondly, since you supposed, I didn’t go to anywhere, and Banyoles is a little bit boring. And of course , that’s not an interesting summer holydays, I will think the next summer can be more interesting (I need it!!!!).

That’s all for now.

Best wishes,

Aurora.


2 comentarios:

Arnau Torrent dijo...

Hi Aurora!

Nice composition. I just finished to edit my blog and now I'm correcting the mistakes in my composition. See you tomorrow! ;P



naaau

Júlia Moutinho Tristan dijo...

jajaja

hi cosmonaut!!!!

it's funny


see you!!!!